Monday, July 19, 2010

Letting It Go

I sold my favorite toy this weekend - my 1996 Honda Elite Scooter. I bought it a year ago to haul on the back of my RV so I could have some kind of transportation when I camp. She was a beauty - kinda beat up - a little worse for wear - but never failed to start. But I got a fair price for her - so here's to Letting Go of Stuff and paying off debt.

I am trying to become 'debt free' - except for the house - before the end of the year. I will be living on about 75% of my salary so I need to get rid of as many monthly obligations as I can. So far, I have eliminated all my credit card debt - but my car and my house payment still remain a worry.

Next toy up for elimnation is my 1992 29' Class C RV...bye bye toy - hello freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment