Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I LOVE the Internet

A few days ago - I was starting to get concerned - well not really concerned, maybe a little unsettled - about where I was going to stay when I get to Ajijic. There are a lot of great places - included Ajijic Suites (www.ajijicsuites.com) - for about
$450.00 a month. They said there was no problem bringing my little dog CK - so this
was a very good option. They are close to the town square - they have a very good reputation - and the price was reasonable. I hesitated to commit because I am not sure if I want to spend an entire month there - what if I find some place better - or what if I hate being that close to the square - all the music, fireworks, vendors, traffic, etc.

I got on a yahoo group called Comadres - which are a bunch of women from that area and posted a short message that if anyone knew of some place to rent that took dogs, blah, blah - to contact me. Within an hour, Joyce sent me a message saying I could stay with her for a week, free of charge, if I brought down a new set of linens for her new house.

http://s906.photobucket.com/albums/ac270/joyceraburn/Joyce%20New%20Home/?albumview=slideshow

Problem solved. Women are always so willing to help each other out...Thanks universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment