Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Home sweet - Casita

Thanks to a couple of friends I met on the web - I have found a little Casita to rent in Ajijic - hope to post some pics soon. It is on the gounds of a large home owned by a woman - recently divorced - it is one bedroom - gated parking for the car, large grounds for my little CK to run around in, completely furnished, it sounds perfect. It is about 5 minutes drive to the village and has a HEATED POOL - sounds like a winner to me. The owner has agreeded to hold it until I arrive in October. OMG I love the internet.

I am taking a total leap of faith here - I don't know this woman - she would be a serial killer for all I know, she could take my deposit money and fund some drug cartel - but.......hold nose and JUMP.

Leaving in exactly 1 month....let the countdown begin

1 comment:

  1. Why do you need a heated pool in mexico??? How cold will it get down there?

    ReplyDelete